Filing Unemployment Insurance
If You are Unemployed
- Step 1: Register in Focus|Career.
- This will help you find your next job
- Step 2: File your initial unemployment claim or access your existing claim
- This will get you into the system to receive unemployment checks
- Step 3: If you need hands-on help Check out some of the services we provide in our offices.
- Things you should know Unemployment insurance and your taxes
- Not everyone is approved for unemployment Your right to appeal if you are denied
- Did you get a pink slip?
- Other useful links:
- Rights and Responsibilities book
- Weekly Unemployment Insurance Benefits Calculator
- How to claim benefits by phone
- Unemployment Insurance Digest Unemployment Insurance Compensation Law
- Unemployment Insurance Legislative Regulations
Kentucky Office of Employment and Training
275 East Main Street
2WB Frankfort, Kentucky 40601
Kentucky Relay Service (for hearing-impaired)